9" POS Monitors
9" VGA Monochrome Monitor
The 9" VGA Paper White Monochrome monitor is great for use in
P.O.S. applications because it takes up less space on the counter than 14"-17"
SVGA's do. They are considerably less expensive which is a good place to cut spending
since these devices are subject to handling by cashiers/checkout clerks. Smaller is not
always better in this case since the on-screen text will also be smaller, but most people
find that these work very well for retail point of sale.
- CRT Size 9" Diagonal, 90 Degree Non-Glare Etched Screen
- Display Colors Monochrome
- Dimensions 9.75"W x 10.0"H x 9.5"D
- Weight 8.4 LBS
- Horizontal Freq. 31.5 kHz
- Vertical Freq. 60/70 Hz
- Video Band Width 30 MHz
- Resolution 640x480/400/350
- Video Input Analog
- Sync Input H/V Separate Sync
- Input Connector 15-pin DSub
- Power Consumption 15 Watts Max.
- Power Range Universal 100-240 VAC
- Safety Approval TUV/GS, UL, FCC B, DHHS, CSA, FTZ
- Warranty 2 Years Parts and Labor
9" SVGA Color Monitor
The 9" SVGA Color monitor is also great for P.O.S applications
but it is an expensive alternative to the 14'-17" SVGA monitors. However, if you need
a small color monitor this is a great monitor.